My mom was in town. Not for Mother's Day; it was actually a coincidence! She was here to meet Kora. More on that later.
Daddy and Kora let me sleep in (actually they almost always do this for me), then D fixed mom and me a wonderful breakfast sandwich with fried egg, arugula and prociutto on ciabatta. Yum! Daddy and Kora made me a beautiful card with my favorite flower, the zinnia, and Kora even signed her name (I think it was her name...maybe she wrote I love you, it's hard to tell). For dinner he made lamb shanks over orzo. Man it was so good. He knows the way to my heart. I don't need gifts...just feed me!
So my mom was in town this weekend. Kora took to her right away and they played and laughed. On Monday we went to the Georgia Aquarium. As much as I rag on Atlanta, I do really like the aquarium and it's only 10 minutes away. D and I went ahead an bought annual passes so that we can take Kora over the next year as often as we want. Kora had a ball as you can see from the pictures.

One thing...everybody assumed Kora was a boy because she was wearing navy blue. They didn't even ask, they just automatically assumed! One woman even commented on how handsome she is. Really people? Does blue automatically mean boy?
I've got a new screensaver..... Uncle Tim
ReplyDeleteoh yeah? which pic?
ReplyDeleteThird down
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are GREAT!!!-Julie
ReplyDelete