A blog about our little family. Enjoying all life has to offer!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Playing with Kora on the changing table
I haven't had time to post something new so here is yet another video from our Oz trip. This was taken in a public baby changing station in a downtown Melbourne building.
I love this. Such sweet cooos, gooos, and giggles!! And her playing with her feet is delightful to watch. I miss that age! They are just sweet enough to eat 'em up!!! I can't wait to finally see her again. Miss y'all!!
I love this. Such sweet cooos, gooos, and giggles!! And her playing with her feet is delightful to watch. I miss that age! They are just sweet enough to eat 'em up!!! I can't wait to finally see her again. Miss y'all!!
ReplyDeleteIt's in the National Gallery of Victoria, Federation Square. Uncle Tim
ReplyDelete