Monday, February 21, 2011

Night-Weaning Update

So...not much has changed in the sleep department. Sorry to keep going on and on about it, but I find myself obsessing more and more about sleep. The less I have of it, the more I obsess. Kora's canines are trying to pop through, and K's been having a rough time of it. On top of that she seemed to have had a little cold in the last couple of days. I'm hoping she is over that now and we can get back to business...which is, of course, sleep.

Kora is great in every other way, I want to add. So maybe it is good in a way that she doesn't give me this, or else I might be the envy of all other mothers for having the MOST PERFECT BABY IN THE WORLD.

Tonight for dinner I served her food in a little bowl along with a spoon and fork. I made a big deal of it, and I think she really appreciated it. She usually gets her food scattered on her table mat and she uses her fingers. Darren filmed her quite a bit, and we got some cute footage of her. We had to cut out all of the footage where she is reaching for the camera, which is quite often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment