Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring is in the air and I am F-ing miserable

After a bi-polar winter, it looks like spring is finally upon us. I enjoyed about five days of it, then my allergies hit me hard. It is really hard to put a baby, er, I mean toddler, to sleep when you are sniffling and sneezing every five minutes.

Kora's canines are through her gums, so we are hoping that the worst of that is behind us. Until her 2-year molars start coming out, which will probably be in a couple of weeks. Yeah.

I haven't mentioned it before but Kora is taking a dance class! She takes it with some of her buddies from our mom's group every Friday. It is fun. In the first class she kind of just stood and watched the teacher but now she is starting to get it. She *may* have a recital in May so I'll keep you all posted. I don't want to get the family all riled up and it ends up not happening.

Speaking of dancing, her new favorite thing is to dance to Shakira's Waka Waka video. She asks to watch the video over and over again. She even knows part of the dance. I'll have to record it and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment